Now Available Online!
The majority of our products are now available for purchase online! View our products, add to your cart, and pay without ever leaving your home. You can take advantage of our FREE Parking Lot Pickup option or we'll deliver within a 12 mile radius from our store! Delivery is $5 or FREE on all orders of $75 or more!
Returns and Exchanges
We want you and your pets to love your purchases here at E.M. Dodger’s Pet Supply & Bath House! If for some reason you are unhappy with your purchase, the following policies apply:
- Proof of purchase in the form of a receipt is required for all returns/exchanges. This requirement is waived:
- If you have agreed to have your name and contact information stored in our system to track your purchases, and
- We are able to verify your purchase using your name and contact info.
All pets are welcome at E.M. Dodger’s Pet Supply & Bath House. In fact, we love when we have the opportunity to meet them in person. The following rules apply to pets in our store:
- Dogs must be leashed at all times.
- Cats, small animals, and all other animals must be in an appropriate carrier to ensure your pet’s safety.
- Please take your dog to the potty station at the edge of the parking lot prior to entering the shop.
- Aggressive or destructive pets will be asked to leave the shop.
- While we strive to quote accurate pricing over the phone, circumstances may arise that will result in additional charges. We will attempt to contact the owner during the groom if the price of the groom will vary significantly from what was quoted. If we are unable to reach the owner, we will continue the groom and the owner will be responsible for any additional charges. Some situations that may occur:
- Breed is different than described on the phone.
- Dog is significantly larger than others of that breed.
- Dog is difficult to handle and requires additional hands to restrain.
- Dog has significant matting that will require additional grooming time.
- For a list of fees, please click here.
- We will call the owner when the groom is complete. We ask that you pick up your pet as soon as possible since our space to house pets is very limited. Unless special arrangements have been made, a fee will be charged for all pets left in our care for over 2 hours after the owner has been notified that the groom is complete.
- Safety of our groomers and safety of the pets in our care are our top priority. If the groomer believes that continuing a groom will be dangerous for themselves or for the pet – the groom will be terminated and owner will be contacted for pickup.
- While in our self-service bathing tubs, pets must be secured using the noose/harness system that is provided. A staff member can assist upon request.
- Pets must not be left alone in the tub or the bathing area.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult to use our facility.
- No humans are allowed in our tubs or on our ramps.
- The tubs are for bathing and not for grooming/haircuts. No haircuts are to be performed in our tubs.
- If we see that the facility is being used irresponsibly, you will be asked to leave.